1. Demonstrate an understanding of angles in standard position, Expresses in degrees and radians
2. Develop and apply the equation of the unit circle.
3. Solve problems, using the six trigonometric rations for angles expressed in radians and degrees.
4. Graph and analyze the trigonometric functions sine, cosine and tangent.
5. Solve, algebraically and graphically, first and second degree trigonometric equations with the domain expressed in degrees and radians
6. Prove trigonometric identities, using:
- reciprocal identities
- quotient identities
- Pythagorean identities
- sum or difference identities (sine, cosine, and tangent)
- double-angle identities (sine, cosine, and tangent)